Sunday 15 June 2014

Striped



LF top | Zara leggings | Marc by Marc Jacobs espadrilles | Mango bag 

It's been a little over a month since I last posted anything on my blog so obviously there are a few things I've left unshared. First off, I graduated last month and won a "Most Innovative Student" award along with two other batch mates! It was a great night for all of us as we got to see our designs walk down the runway and we got to say goodbye to college life (although I really do want to pursue studying abroad). On the same night I gained an almost-sister-in-law when my brother proposed to his girlfriend over dinner. A few weeks after graduation I was honored with an offer to be one of the interpreters for this year's PhilPop competition, which I courageously accepted. For those who don't know, PhilPop is an annual OPM songwriting competition. I'll tell you more about that later but for now, let's talk fashion. 

I threw this simple outfit on yesterday when my mother and I decided to head out for a little shopping. Of course, it's kind of funny that I spent father's day with my mom but it was great bonding with her! I decided to throw on this cute halter top from my friend Kris because I've been obsessing over tops like this as of late. To balance out the lack of top fabric I decided to wear it with a pair of high waisted leggings, which have been my favorite pair for about 3 years now. If you've been following my blog then you know me, I'm all for keeping things chill and simple. When we headed out I was initially wearing a pair of gold sandals but when I saw these Marc Jacobs espadrilles I fell in love. I had to keep them on once I tried them. 

2 comments:

  1. Sooo pretty!!! Where did you get your MJs? Here or abroad? Thanks! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I got them here :)

    ReplyDelete