Friday 3 October 2014

Novel Romance



ASOS top | Jag jeans | Dorothy Perkins heels | Suite Blanco purse | BCBG Max Azria bracelet

If there's anything I know about myself, when it comes to shopping I like to buy pieces that can be worn millions of ways and millions of times. This top is not an exception to that rule. Although the shade of pink is very eye catching, it can so easily be styled to give it a different edge. However, the real reason I had to buy it is because it caused me to remember the photos of my Mamita in the 60s. The turtleneck, the sleeves, and the box-like structure of the top all worked harmoniously to get me to press that add to the cart button on ASOS. 

I put this casual outfit together for the launch of MAC's Novel Romance collection at the SM Mega Atrium, which turned out to be so much fun. Coming off 2 weeks of being a hermit because of a strict diet, it was fun to pamper myself with a makeover and the yummy little treats they were serving at the event. The collection is perfection of course, with pretty shades for the eyes, lips, cheeks and even nails!

Check out what they did to the floor!

 
These amazing cookies taste like heaven.
THE LOOT 


No comments:

Post a Comment