Thursday 20 November 2014

SM Lanang Christmas Tree Lighting



Earlier this month I was invited to host and perform at the SM Lanang Annual Christmas Tree Lighting. I was hesitant at first because I was frightened and confused. Why me? Why only me? Why not my dad or brothers? Honestly, I never got the answers to those questions but I am so happy that I decided to go despite my first reaction. It was such an amazing experience meeting and performing for all these new people. Because of this one show and trip, I realised that maybe I can do this and maybe it’s about time I get started. I want to thank everyone who took care of my team and me and made this trip happen. I especially want to thank everyone from SM Lanang who made sure our stay was comfortable. 





Wearing a beautiful Francis Libiran dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment