Sunday 14 December 2014

Pinto Art Museum





The Pinto Art Museum is without a doubt one of the greatest perks of living in Antipolo. My first time in this beautiful treasure was on a Valentine's date with my boyfriend a couple of years ago. Every single corner of the museum is an experience. I have been to many museums before and I’ve never once felt the way I did when I walked through the first exhibit at Pinto. Thinking about it now, I guess I felt that way because every unique piece of art was created by Filipinos. I was overcome by a feeling of great pride in my countrymen for having so much passion and talent. 

Last week we decided to go back and experience the museum again. Of course, I don’t really understand why I don’t take advantage of the fact that it’s not that far away from home, but whatever. As usual, Pinto did not disappoint. All of my favourite pieces are all still there; all my favourites and so much more. 

-Sorry about how the photos aren't so clear. We were using our phones-












Unfortunately, the cafe was closed on the day we went. Apparently it's only open on Saturdays and Sundays.

If I haven’t yet persuaded you to go, wait for my next Pinto post (I haven't even shown you guys my favourite pieces)We’re planning to go back pretty soon and I’ll take a lot more photos in hopes of making you jealous that I was there and you weren’t. Did I mention there's a roof deck that overlooks the city? Just saying.. 

Suite Blanco top | Haute Monde trousers | Stradivarius sandals | Versace Jeans bag

No comments:

Post a Comment