Wednesday 11 February 2015

Meet Me


River Island skirt | Salvatore Ferragamo bag | Guess heels

So here's something I haven't fully revealed to any of my readers and followers, I've recently been brewing up a storm of ideas for my blog and I cannot wait to share with all of you what's in store! A couple of days ago I had a meeting with my momager, my handler and a new collaborator and I am beyond excited for what's to come. Of course, I cannot disclose any of my plans until they have materialised in front of my eyes. 
When I'm out and working around the city, I make it a point to grab a pair of heels that are stable and easy to walk in. I also make sure that I am wearing comfortable clothes that aren't too restricting or warm. As we were making our way back to the office, my handler and I found this little patch of sunlight against the office building and of course, we decided to take advantage of the little gold that we had. I look so orange!

No comments:

Post a Comment