Sunday 1 February 2015

How I Cope

 
Mango bag | Deena & Ozzy sandals | Sunnies by Charlie sunglasses

Living on the outskirts of the city all my life, I’ve come to terms with the fact that I have to be as practical as possible and pretty much live in my car. It just doesn't make sense to go home after an afternoon out to get dressed for a night out. So what I usually do is I plan at least 2 possible outfits, one that’s chill and one for heading out, and I just leave everything in my car OR I just dress in something easy to dress up and down altogether. Let’s be real, at this age you never know where a Friday lunch is going to take you, and that is exactly what happened to me last week. I went from having a simple lunch date with my cousin to a lunch date with my cousin plus 3 of our friends, watching a polo game to kidnapping 2 more friends and having fun around the Fort, and an early night in to a night in Valkyrie. Thank God I wore the right shoes during the day and brought the perfect pair for my night out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment